Combine Online Learning with On Snow Application = TRANSFORMATION
- Transform from an Intermediate Skier into an Advanced Skiers
- Or… Transform from an Advanced Skier into an Expert Skier.
Online Courses from Beginner to Expert.
Find out More…
Features & Benefits
A Simple Path
Online Courses that provide a simple PATH.
Easy to follow STEPS to transform your Skiing
Easy to Understand Outlines, Issues & Solutions
Skier Development Made Easy
- More Consistent Parallel Skiing
- More Confidence/Comfort
- Better Control
- Improved Grip
- Ability to Carve it up
- Less Fatigue
- Overcome more Challenging Terrain
Utilize Our Experience
- 40 Years of Teaching Skiing
- 32 Years of Certifying other Instructorrs
- We have Certified 1000’s of Ski instructors
- A proven method for Student Development
- We combine Online Learning with On Snow Development
- Seek First to Understand and then Apply
- BOOST your On Snow Development
- Understand Your Objectives & Goals and Comprehend the Method to Get there.
A complete list of
Courses & Lessons
Learn More Effectively TODAY
Informing & Transforming Skiers Anywhere
Premium Resources to Make You a Better Skier
I am privileged to know Andrew since our days of ski teaching at Loch Lomand and Candy Mountain in the early 1980’s. Andrew has always focused on the clients needs, and works diligently towards their progression and improvement, yet all the while keeping things light and fun.
As a ski instructor, course conductor, course examiner, and course coordinator Andrew has always demonstrated the specifics of what, where, how, why and when in every aspect of your communication.
His on snow demonstrations are spot on, and his people skills are exemplary.
SkiChatter is a quick and direct line to “Point B” in my skiing development. It saved me a lot of time and removed all the clutter from my ski improvement journey.
Andrew was my Canadian Ski Instructor Level 1 Course Conductor. When I enrolled in Level 1 course，I was in a situation that a lot of level 1 candidates share in common: I have passion in skiing and teaching, I know some skiing techniques, and I think I know a lot about skiing.